October 17, 2012

Star Wars’ Storm Troopers must be inspired by these chimneys


Location: Casa Mila, Barcelona, Spain (41° 23′ 43″ N, 2° 9′ 42″ E)
Date: 24 August 2012; 6.05pm
Camera: Canon 500D with Sigma 17-70/f2.8-4.5

Casa Milla and Casa Battlo are 2 of the better-known creations in Barcelona. Though I find Casa Battlo more interesting, I believe that Casa Milla is probably more well-known due mainly to its enigmatic chimneys. The building was completed in 1912 and looking at these chimneys, I suspect that this must be the inspiration source for George Lucas’s Storm Troopers in Star Wars.

7 comments:

Indian Travel said...

Truly awesome post! It is really very interesting and informative.Keep more updates.
Thanks for posting this.

Travel Agents in India

Anonymous said...

Hello, Great blog with great post its a really very nice information which helping everyone keep posting dear.
vietnam tours

Unknown said...

It's awesome, Very nice informative post you have added here. Exceptional photograph of chimneys you have taken. I want to say thanks for sharing this great post.

wall art posters

Unknown said...



Kashmir tour - Kashmir is a part of northernmost Indian state Jammu & Kashmir. Most often, a Kashmir trip begins from Srinagar – the summer capital of the state, and we also chose the same. Srinagar is well connected to Delhi by roads, railways and flights.

Photography Tips and Trick said...

your article really helped me to write about photograpy
thanks friend, don't forget visit to my blog.

Unknown said...

I like it a lot. It's very unique. I don't know how he did that. He's truly an artist!

In the other hand I want you guys to know about this website that I found online. They provide visa consultation, assessment and advice for US visa applicants. I tried their free online eligibility assessment and I passed on it. Now I know that I can have a visa to work in America. If you want to load the website simply Click Here.

Tina said...

That chimneys looks really cool. I hope I can visit the place one day.