July 5, 2010

Vernazza harbour, Cinque Terre, Italy

Location: Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italy (44° 8′ 0″ N, 9° 41′ 0″ E)
Date: 9 March 2006; 3.05pm
Camera: Canon 300D with kit lens
I love to travel in Italy again. When I was there in 2006, I only managed to spend 3 weeks travelling predominantly the north of Rome. The next trip to Italy will have to cover the south of the country and must include Spain. This will have to be at least a month to do justice to these beautiful places, culture and people. One of the highlights of my trip to Italy was Cinque Terre. It is a relax place with reasonably nice scenery- a place where I can chill down for a few days. Of the Cinque Terre towns, I like
Vernazza for its amazing location, Riomaggiore for its beautiful and colourful houses and my favourite, Manarola for its food and the rural surroundings.

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments: